Monday, October 29, 2012

Today I asked for Grace

Daily Gratitude

I'm shining today because I'm grateful for:
  • A sweet, mild morning. On a day that promises grey skies, I loved a deep intake of the fresh and lovely air that filled my body with hope and new beginnings.
  • Clarity. When insight slams through fuzzy thoughts, it's like a bolt of lightening. I love it!
  • Nice people who have to do a difficult job. Getting "bad" information from someone who is kind makes a big difference. 

Today I asked for Grace 



So much to do, so many things coming at me today! I actually love an extra measure of external stimuli. Yet, I've observed that with this flurry often comes the not-so-awesome things like strange encounters, not so welcomed phone calls, over due bills, and such. I can be irritated or I move from a place of peace...
Today I asked for Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment