Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today it's a coffee day

Daily Gratitude

I'm shining today because I'm grateful for:
  • My coffee maker. What would I do with out this beautiful little machine! I'm especially thankful on a morning like this.
  • God's master plan. Even on days like today, when the future is foggy from my perspective. In the plan-within-a-plan that God has, I know crazy, amazing things are up ahead.
  • The choices my children are making. Both are at university, working hard at preparing for professions. I hope they're making time to enjoy being 20-somethings.


Today it's a coffee day...all day

Being the energetic and action-oriented person I am, days like today surprise me. I guess I am grateful that I rarely wake up groggy and fuzzy. I'm told there are a few million people who start their day this way. Yikes!

This morning caffeine is my best friend (sorry Debbie, you are being temporarily moved to second place). Together we have a lot to get done: job applications and cover letters to compose, pine needles to rake and bag, meet a new friend for more coffee, and gather inspiration for Mermaids

MUST...BE...SHINY...TODAY....

Coffee, it's a girl's best friend. At least, this girl's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment