Sunday, January 6, 2013

Life is...

Daily Gratitude

I'm shining today because I'm grateful for:
  • My leopard print ear muffs. What a funky Christmas gift! Morgan, my son, gave me a pair of ear warmers that are wired with speakers. Listening to my music is now not only more comfortable, but a cozy and stylish experience. 
  • An organized dresser. Loaded up a big mug of coffee and happily organized my dresser. Being neat and tidy behind the scenes feels clean and good.
  • Conversation with friends. I am refreshed and filled. My BFF Debbie and I indulged in hours upon hours of hanging out. No movies, no music. Just good dialog, laughter, and yummy food. Ahhhhh.....

Wise and beautiful words for today from Mother Teresa


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
~Mother Teresa

Image source: Live HapILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment