Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cars and summer fun

Daily Gratitude


Today I'm shining because I'm thankful for:
  • The quiet coolness of morning. While walking Eddie, I loved the coolness of the early day. I felt the heat coming. It's going to be gloriously warm.
  • Bright, glowing clouds. I looked up to a brilliant blue sky that held a few clouds. They were ablaze, as if they had their bellies full of sunshine.
  • Coffee with friends. Amy, my dear friend, and I are catching up today over a cup of coffee at Forza. Doesn't get much better then this!

Cars and summer fun



Shiny hoods, sparkling headlights, brilliant ornaments. Yes, this is what "Show & Shine" is all about. It was my first time to enjoy All Wheels Weekend in little Dayton, Washington. I joined several thousand happy car buffs to admired the line-up of beautiful cars and trucks on Main Street. 

Here are a few pictures from the line-up

Old Glory blesses the weekend

Old cars of all kinds

Main Street filled with happy people

What a great way to start the summer...cars, happy people, sunshine. I'm going to put All Wheels Weekend on the calendar for June 2014 for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment