Sunday, April 28, 2013

Inspired by Charm

Daily Gratitude


Today I'm shining because I'm thankful for:
  • The tinkling of my wind chimes. I have several on my deck that ring differently  One is made of circular cut shells of lovely shade of light green colored. It picks up the light breezes. There is a rusted Mexican chime that has little bells of varying sizes that clinks when heavier winds come through. And my favorite, is a throaty brass chime that sings a rich tone in all winds. I love the comfort of their notes. 
  • Lemon water. Right? It's so fresh and clean! 
  • Scentsy stuff. I have one of those warmers that you put a nub of scented wax on to make the room smell good. I've tried different ones and found that I love the really creative smell combos from Scentsy. Right now I have a coconut lime verbena going that's just heavenly.

Inspiring Blog


Inspired by Charm - Just stumbled on this lovely blog by a young man named Michael. He owns a bed and breakfast in Pennsylvania, he loves decorating, and shares great recipes. The way I found him was through Pinterest (of course!). Always on the prowl for inspiring quotes, I found this one that features Zooey Deschanel...


I love the quote, love the format. Hmmmm, what's this Inspired by Charm, I wondered? I went to Michael's webpage and found several more he had created. Aren't these wonderful?






All creative and inspiring people, sharing a life of gratitude and positive energy. I love it! 

Well, I'm most definitely Inspired by Charm and have subscribed to Michael's blog. I appreciate the joy in his posts. Thinking you might like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment